Liverpool Performing Arts Ensemble Inc offers members the opportunity to be involved in a range of production capacities. From onstage to backstage, costuming, lighting & sound, set design & construction, marketing, fundraising and social events.
We are always thrilled to welcome new members to the fold and encourage you to join our constantly growing community.
What Does A Membership Include?
Membership entitles you to: –
* Advanced notification of upcoming Auditions and Productions.
* Nomination and Voting permissions at the Annual General Meeting (18+ only)
* Onstage participation in any LPAE production (subject to a successful audition)
How Long Does Membership Last For?
Membership is valid across every financial year – July to June.
How Do I Become A Member?
There are 2 ways to become a member: –
1. Pay via Cash during the audition process or within the first week of rehearsals.
2. Click LPAE – Membership Form NEW to download the Membership Form. These forms can be filled in and returned to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org (with Credit Card payment details) or to our postal address (with Cheque/Money Order payment details).
3. Yearly membership is $20
PO Box 4698
Casula Mall, NSW 2170